Thursday, September 27, 2007

Brown brown brown

I have the brownest, most boring dingy tank! One suggestion was to move my black background around to the blue side... course I can't afford Metal Halides and that would brighten things up. I also have an odd amount of algae and it's covering everything! I can't wait til I have a pretty tank...


Anyway... new baby mushroom! I now have 3



This one rock is TONS of pink coralline


I'm getting purple streaks on the back glass... the tank is at least starting to get some color



Zoo's still doing Grrrreat


My Xenia is slowly dying =/




Kenya tree... same ol same ol...





The dying Xenia branches.. no reason... just dying while everything else is flourishing. This picture was last night and as of today it's even worse.









No comments: