Saturday, June 23, 2007

Doing great!

Things are going great since the water change! I have all of my rock-dwelling featherdusters back... still no sign of copepods but I may need to buy a new Live Rock to get those back. My sump is almost done and the test run yesterday went really well, I just have a few minor tweaks for it.


Here's my Hawaiian Featherduster... he's doing so well he put out a 2nd set of plumes! Now he has a set inside of a set and he's getting bigger.




My test snail is doing good too, he's all over the tank.



Butterfly is the only creature that doesn't seem to have been affected by whatever happened during the tank crash. She is one beautiful fish though, such a vibrant blue. After 100's of pictures I finally got one of her being still!



My hair worms are all back! I now have 5 or 6 of them.



Coralline is coming back also, right now it's the neon green but hope to have purple soon! I know.. patience... anyone that knows me though knows that's not my strong point.

No comments: