Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's Aliiiiiiveeeee

Things came to life after the water change!!! I've had 3 hair worms surface, my mysterious mouth (aka/possible bivalve) opened last night, I was so excited! I also have one tiny, sad looking featherduster alive in one of my rocks. It's not a full plume, just a few tentacles but hey, at least it survived!

I lost my last percula though yesterday and hurried and put everything back into the main tank from the smaller 10 gallon. I couldn't acclimate them... Butterfly was twitching and slamming herself into the bottom of the tank so I figured it wouldn't hurt to toss her back into the big tank... within a few minutes she was fine!

Sooo... what's left over from all of this?

Butterfly
6 crabs
3 hair worms
1 featherduster /rock
1 hawaiian featherduster

Not much eh... least it's a start and the water must be good, I bought a new snail yesterday and dropped him in and he lived! He's very active and sliming around so the water must all be fixed.

No comments: