Thursday, June 7, 2007

Lost Count...

Ok, not going to count days anymore... it's been about 6 weeks though.

Been on vacation and lots has changed.

Butterfly is the same... hiding a lot though.





My 4th polyp opened up on the coral and there's a new polyp growing! Since I moved them they have stretched up and opened up fully.






My bi-valve moved forward a tad and a new black featherduster worm came in from where he was.






I have a new patch of purple coralline algae on one of my rocks, yay!




The ugly brown stuff is gone and on this rock was replaced by a bright green algae, hoping it turns to purple soon but TRYING to be patient about it.





Tank shot...





Here are some new additions! They are tiny aquacultured percula clowns. Kyna named hers Shrek and Anneke named hers Baby. They are in quarantine for a few weeks.




I also bought a Hawaiian Featherduster and it's SO pretty!




Per the local fish store I'm going for a 20% water change tomorrow, should be interesting. I also got in the first piece of my new sump (thanks Chuck!) and hope to start putting it together next week.

No comments: