Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chaetomorpha Algae

The refugium part of my sump now has something in it! It has two pieces of Live Rock and a small clump of Chaetomorpha Alagae (aka/Chaeto). I have 60,000k daylight bulbs on it so hopefully the Chaeto will grow quickly.

Lastly I dumped in a bottle of copepods... my copepod population didn't come back after the infamous tank crash of June 12th so I finally added more, hopefully they'll grow in the sump and repopulate the tank.



My Xenia is SO happy! He loves his new spot and has even grown a bit in the last week. If you look toward the middle of the picture you'll see how some of his "hands" are balled into fists... that's the Pulsing part of the Pulsing Xenia and means he's happy.



Zoo's are growing slowly.



The mushroom has doubled in size! Hope he spreads soon, I wouldn't mind a huge mound of purple mushroom corals.



Picture of one of the oldest tank inhabitants, one of my MANY hair worms.. actually the first.



Butterfly is same as usual with his 2 Chromis friends.. they don't stay still long enough for a good picture but Snow White and Cinderella still exist.



Back by popular demand... a quick picture of the "mouth". He's kind of dwarfed lately by a huge featherduster at his rear but he's still there.

No comments: