Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sump!

The sump is up and running! No rock or sand yet but I will soon, have the rock picked out. It's a tad noisy but hopefully we'll get used to it, the overflow gurgles in the main room. *ahem* Yes we used a Disney Princess tablecloth to protect the drywall from drips.




This is Sleeping Beauty along with Cinderella V2.0, Snow White V2.0 and Belle. Hopefully in a group of 4 they will stay alive longer. I also think I'm going to do some night vision recording on the tank to see if Manny is somehow killing them.



This is my CandyCane Coral frag... hasn't opened and not sure it's alive, we'll see.


I also replaced the orange Zoo's with this small frag, they haven't opened up yet either.



Tank shot with the overflow and Directional U-Tube instead of the filter and heater.

No comments: