Friday, July 6, 2007

Lots of Goodies!

I had some killer finds at the fish store today! First off was this gorgeous rock! Little did I know when I bought it that it has all kinds of hitchhikers on it.. yay! Nice coralline eh? It has purple, pink and red algae on it.


First thing I found on it was this tiny little starfish, isn't he sweet??



Then I turned the rock over and found this mushroom coral... Ooooh new coral, gotta love that!




Tank shot...


I also found traded a light for this Xenia frag, I hadn't seen one this pink before.



Jaq had to go check out the new rock, hope he doesn't eat the baby starfish.


Not so exciting but I got 2 new snails too... my other snail is on the left, the new pair on the right, they are a little bigger...



Oh, just saw this on my new rock (Yes, I am a rock watcher) ... wonder what built that... guess I'll see in a few days.



My Orange Zoos are opened up, can't wait til they get bigger.



On a not so happy note... one of my Green Chromis succumbed to the call of the sump. Fish aren't supposed to be able to get into the overflow but he did and didn't make it. I also lost my candycane coral, I may try one again if I ever get Metal Halide lights, CC are supposed to be ok without them but he didn't live long.

No comments: