Tuesday, October 18, 2016

There was a change on the lights.  I got a killer deal from a local reefer on a Coralife T5 light.  It is 10,000k instead of 14,000k but I can always change out the lamps later.

I've been shopping for days to find the best deals, and so far I have

An Aquatic Life Twist-in 100 GPD RO/DI system
Seaclone Protein Skimmer for the sump
80 lbs of Nature's Ocean Coral Base Rock
140 lbs of Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Reef Sand - Samoa Pink
Your every-day 6500k LED sump light
Sump Return Pump
Two SunSun 800 GPH Power Heads
A Refractometer
300w Heaters
A Return Jed Assembly


I realize that on Saturday when I put this all together, I'll be missing something.  However, that's what I have so far.  I realize I'll need to run to the hardware store after tubing, but I can do that later.

No comments: